SPOOF : What The?

WHAT THE?
 
            Once upon a time there was an old man, alone and single of course named Repetto. He felt depressed because he never got any wife in his life. He thought about himself every day, “why no woman in this world that want to marry me? Is it wrong if I collect AKB48 photos? Is it wrong if my hairstyle looked like Elvis Presley?” He muttered. End with that small babbling, he decided to make a wooden wife because he never got any wife in this world. He made his wife with ebony, because ebony looked good in his mind. Time by time he spent to create his wife, and about a week he finish the work.
            Repetto happy because his wife was created, but it couldn`t change his loneliness. “My wife still sit in her chair, never move, never greet, and never wash my clothes is that just DOTA that can throw out my loneliness??” he cried. And suddenly SPOOF!! Magic fat fairy came with a wand in her hand. “What is your wish old man?” said the fairy. “I need a wife, middle-aged woman, with cooking skills, kind, humorous and of course she must be beautiful like AKB48 member and she was born from ….” said Repetto “okay okay.. that`s enough old man.. I know I know but your wish..” said the fairy to cut Repetto wish. “Hmm.. is that so difficult for you?” said Repetto “of course dear, human born imperfectly that`s why God created Man and Woman and when they got married then they will be perfect because they completing each other. Hey!! Are you listening??!!” shout the fairy “aww.. Is it done?? Okay…it`s too complex, just give me the best PC to play DOTA…”

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nada

The Apex of Identity