Spoof : Wishes

WISHES

             Once upon a time in the dreary February there was a poor man. He was very weak and weary because he didn`t eat anything for a week. Mostly the food around him was the fried one; he disliked it because he just ate salad forever in his life. People hated him because he never gave likes to their posts on Facebook, and he always retweeted Justin Bieber`s tweet that people hated it most. People`s reaction made the man hopeless, despairing, and he even thought that he better die that day.
                 Once a time, he imagined people out there with wealthy living, happy family and watching AKB48 concert of course. “Someone, Something.. Please hear me…” He cried loudly. While the man babbling about his wish, there was Flying Dutchman with his mossy ship above him. “Hmmm... I heard something like wish and the wisher would give anything for his wish. I better come there!! Hahahahaha” He muttered. Flying Dutchman Flew down to the man and he said. “Hahaha... I am Flying Dutchman... What can I do for you?”. “ I want to be rich, respected, happy family with beautiful wife and of course AKB48 concert ticket...” Said the man. “Okay... Your will is a bill for you... I just need your soul to fill up my soul pocket” Flying Dutchman said. “it`s fine.. I don`t believe it… just Grant my wishes old man...” said the man. “Okay... You just have 2 Months to enjoy your wishes” Flying Dutchman said. “it`s fine.. That is enough for me to enjoy that happiness thing” said the man. Then Flying Dutchman said “Okay… I will grant your….” “Wait for a minute, please grant my wish in my birthday!” the man said suddenly “okay whatever… stop your babbling” Flying Dutchman said. “But I am now starving, can you give me salads stock until my birthday come? “Said the man. “No problem…” Flying Dutchman said. Day by day he waited for his birthday party in that month with happiness until reached the time when he remembered that he was born in 29th February and the year show it wasn`t leap year..

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. hahahahh :D thanks teh Ara for reading my spoof.. :v.. It`s hard to make people laugh LOL.

      Delete
  2. Komentar ini telah dihapus oleh pengarang.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nada

The Apex of Identity

SPOOF : What The?