Comeback is real!

Hey friends!
I am sorry, i really am . . .It`s been a long time since my last post about literary response. I had final exams in my university, and the results was not so good. But it`s fine i will enhance my learning method. Lol
Oh! By the way, I am gonna make another short stories, here are my stories planning list :
  1. Mannequin Manner : The 17th Case (the second sequel of mannequin manner)
  2. Pure
  3. Different Perspective
  4. Wakerstone`s (mannequin manner character background story)
  5. Phillip (mannequin manner character background story)
  6. Last will (mannequin manner last sequel)
  7. Lifeline
I hope you get more interest with my short story.
Thank you for your visit.
You can contact me via email (muhammadrafely@gmail.com)
or via facebook (rafely.ravenstein@facebook.com)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nada

The Apex of Identity

SPOOF : What The?