Untitled (The Red Chalk)

Untitled


I walked alone in the middle of the night.
Left my friend in the junction of the block.
I passed the boulevard that day.
I thought it would be joyful but it wasn’t.
It was dark, no lamplight or moon radiance that glow my sight.
Just a deep black background with the fog that made it worsen.
I found a little house, traditional house of course.
It got little scratch in its door,
“what’s happened?“said I.
I forced myself to check the house.
No other mortal, or any living things there.
The house was null and void.
No any vase, or painting.
Just a chalk, red chalk.
"Chalk, red chalk, how comes?”
Suddenly I heard a crying voice of woman.
My heart was beating, I never counted how many times it was, but I bet it must be hundreds.
Confused,dazzled, . . I looked everywhere aimlessly.
Suddenly my heart got pumped by the unbelievable sight that destroy my faith
About something myth.
There was stand a ghost that well known as
Bloody Mary..
Blood over her hair.
Face.
Mouth.
Eyes.
I ran.
But I couldn’t escape.
She faster than I.
But she didn’t move herself.
it was kinda like blinking.
But it was too fast.
So I tried to close my eyes.
Now she made a terrible whisper to my ear.
“Hashelaxonamixy!!!”
I didn’t know what it was mean.. but sure it was so scary!
So I decided to open my eyes back, then her position changed.
She moved a meter closer than before.
I couldn’t believe that ghost can walk, or levitate.
So I closed my eyes again.
When I opened my eyes,
Her face was a centimeters after me.
I forced my self to hold my breath.
My mind was terrifically mad.
I couldn’t stand.!
I would be crazy!
I would be crazy!
I said that,
Then I closed my eyes, and I found my self lying on my bed.
Oh it was a dream.
So I am sitting here, write my dream after my wake, and told to you guys.
hey what is this,?
Red chalk?
(Door squeaking)

Img source : http://www.thinkplaytoday.com/wpuploads/2012/04/red_chalk_asphalt.jpg

Comments

  1. Actually........... I didn't read it all, because when I scroll down, I found "Bloody Mary" xD
    Damn not gonna trapped with horror story today xP but its nice... maybe (?) lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol.. you must read it all :'v..
    but i am glad you you read my story by the way.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nada

The Apex of Identity

SPOOF : What The?