Poem : Hesitation

HESITATION
Hasil gambar untuk dark room 
In the dark room when night
No voices or noises that fight,
Fight between two expressions that might
Blow my emotions so tight
                And defeat my kindness;
Each expression said I am your good side
In bore I said “You all are not my good side ---
Yet you just guide me to either side
                And kill my own happiness”;


No choice or option that could adore
My countenance, Now I feel a great bore
And a great damage in my bosom`s core,
No pills or skills that can heal my bosom`s core
                And cry is the only cure, but I cannot.
Spit—I spit my eyes to heal this feel
The uncurable disease that bind me still,
But no proof or evidence that fill
                My question about this heartless plot.

Stood in fear i made my move forward
To think why i become this coward,
“Cry isn`t an option” I said; “it`s an award
That may push your depression backward
                And express your real entity”
Suddenly i realized something important
That might change my life so relevant,
“It must be my emotion” Said I, “the sealed giant
                that confuse with its identity”


Back into my comfy seat I sat
To warm this feeling that getting upset,
So then I said“It must be about my heart, I bet! - - -
Or a lonely hunter that may have no pet,
                Yes! It must be about my heart”
So I closed my eyes hastily
To ease this doubt so easily,
Hoping and willing so badly
                To end this unsolved part.

Then i heard a sound whipering
From my left ear wondering,
And haunting my only thinking thing
With a frequency that may disturbing
                And may disturb my sanity.
“DIE! SHANOLAPTHOXTGHA!” Grew the Voice,
My heart sicken-- “I am just a lonely fish--
I have no fortune in life, or a granted wish
                That may interrupt your activity”

Then I saw something levitate
Toward me, something that mind cannot create
Its entity by any reason except by fate,
“How?” I Said “How you come here without bait?
                Or something that may lure your existence?”
“Loneliness, molest me . .”The voice said in high tone
And painful frequency that chills my bone,
Bravely I said “is it wrong to be alone?
How this poor soul grew your abhorrence?”


 
 Img Source : https://i.ytimg.com/vi/EYLmVOlteQ8/maxresdefault.jpg

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nada

The Apex of Identity

SPOOF : What The?