The Another

After got stuck for a few months, finally! yeah finally I could finish my story yesterday. Maybe it`s not what I promised before, but this story is the key for the upcoming stories. Yeah! So here it is, the Another.

The another

Hasil gambar untuk hutan merauke

                My drug to discovery makes my body wants to journey more. So that is why I am in Indonesia now. It`s a beutiful place, you won`t find it in another country. I am in the 23rd Merauke`s discovery now and today I`ll find a very rare bird called Cendrawasih. It`s very woody here, I can`t see any river or road around here because it`s a forest actually. My group and I are the fortress team, we do the wandering first and we are planned to head south where it is the way for Cendrawasih to spend its time for gathering food. I smell something that seems very familiar, it kinda like a rose butmore fragrant than it.

“Hey fella, I smelt something fragrance!”

“What is it nicole?”

“I don`t know, we need to find it”

I walk to the where smell comes from.
I see something on the ground!

“What is that?”

“What is it nicole?”

“It`s a rose!”

“Seriously?? Wow, you are right! A Rose must be red I think. “

“It must be the another one! And hey, what is it?”

“It`s a book! Let`s see.”

November 2nd, 1987.
                It`s the big day! In my first Merauke`s discovery, I wish we will find something interesting in Merauke.

“Hey Guyss!! It`s from the previous participant!”

“Let me see it!”

“No, I found it first, So I`ll read it first!”




November 5th, 1987.
                I was obligated by my chairman to head south to find the lost ancient relic. He is an annoying guy, I ain`t his slave! I know what I am doing.

November 6th, 1987.
                My group and I departed from the hotel. Now I am in the mini Jeep! It`s quite shaky here, the road seems so poor.

November 7th, 1987.
                Today is the best day in my life. The view is so stunning! Now, I am in the tent to rest my body from being passed out.

November 9th, 1987.
                I am writing this not for my enjoyment like the previous one, I am now in the body of a thing. I can`t explain it. If you find this book, you must be aware! This thing is so big, bigger than an airforce one but not as big as cthulhu. Please, if you find an orange rose or a sweet fragrance, stay away from them! It`s him! It`s the Thing! It swallowed me with my group from the ground, I thought it was an earthquake but it was a movement of its mouth that went off after we were on its tongue. Please! Be aware! If you don`t know the creature, let me describe it, It has a black skin, as black as an ebony. It shaped like a totem, but he is living! It has a tongue that shaped like a rose but the colour is orange,it could spawn a sweet fragrance that can be smelt from the distance. Please! Don`t you ever try to find where the scent is come from. I am begging you. It`s maybe my last words, please spread this words to the world. World creatures are not just humans, animals, and plants!


Img source: http://www.mongabay.co.id/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Bugul2-.jpg

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nada

The Apex of Identity

SPOOF : What The?