Wakerstone: The Beginning of Ending

Heyya folks!!
I Needed a long time to edit the text. Finally it`s done now haha!
It`s the prequel of mannequin manner by the way, and I will make a remake of mannequin manner due to contents change in the prequel. So I can say the prequel is the first story of mannequin manner.
So, Enjoy and don`t forget to leave a comment to let me know whether you are satisfied or not.
Thank you!


WAKERSTONE
The beginning of ending

By: M.Rafely


William Wakerstone, yes it`s my name that is come from my father`s. Being named like that seems give me burden to stand still in this life. Especially after that madness circumstance 5 years ago. When my mind was young enough to accept the truth that my family was slaughtered barbarically without any humanly consideration. But fear not, I still have friends. This model sculpture give me an embrace more than human can do. My father`s words aren`t wrong. They are welcoming me without even thinking who I am. Yes. When you have no one to talk, sometimes mannequins can be someone you can talk with. I do agree about that. Yes, indeed.

I remember when we decided to isolate ourself in the vast meadow. After a few hokums that they uttered to us, to Wakerstone. They said that my father did some witchcrafts in the process of making mannequin. Silly, how witchcrafts were involved into the production process, they just didn`t understand. They just eaten by rumors. They just blinded by the truth that covered by an unproveable gossip. A year in meadow created my character as a passive introvert. I loved to have a chat with people, if I have any. I loved to play around with my friends, if I have any. In fact, I was just ordered to talk with those soulless sculpture, and acted as a friend of mine. But time did its role, I was getting used by it. I did accept their existence in my life. Especially after the words that my mother said when we had a dinner. She said.

“We live along with the dead, What kind of death that isn`t really dead? In fact, we just denying a lot of questions and let `em be answered by the creators. All we can do is to believe to dead, also death, and they also will do the exact change to us.”
Yes, that is what she said to me.

My sister, Lilian Wakerstone,was the only one who denied the existence of the dead. Well I was agree with her, but as I said, time did its role. I knew the fact. She just wasn`t old enough to agree about it. But as we aged time by time, Lily`s (her nickname) mind didn`t change, even a span. She was keeping her mind closed to what our parent said. I think it`s not too hard to obey what our parent said. But it`s Lily. She is the only bull –headed gal in my family. I wasn`t able to save her. Though, in fact, she couldn`t save herself. So we decided to let her reincarnate to a beautiful sculpture in her room. Yes, twas the best decision that we made that time. And now, look at her, in her room. She is happily staring the beauty of New York city in my new house. You have to believe that reincarnation is really happening. But we now live in the future. We now know how to control the reincarnation process. By moving the scalp from the dead ones to something we adored. It works. I still can talk to Lily. And she said she regrets for all she have done in the past. Well, all things that done won`t change no matter how hard you try. I hope she can take it as a lesson.

A year after Lily`s reincarnation, our family live happily like a statue, or a sculpture that stood bravery no matter how hard the weather is. But in that year also there was an accident that made me confused because I didn`t know whether I shall happy or sad for that. In the dusk, about 6:30 PM. When my father in the bathroom to clean himself from the farm dirt on him, and my mother was preparing some foods for dinner, I heard a sound of an old car from south. I thought the car might come from town.  I ran hastily to my mother to tell what I have heard, also my father. She just ignored it and tell me.
“Oh! If that so, we will have a guest then, prepare yourself Will, get a better dress and let`s greet them”
I just nodded and went upstairs to change my clothes. I took a black T-shirt from my drawer and suddenly I heard a scream. Twas my mother`s. I ran hastily downstair and I saw a guy wore an eyeglasses with a bald head. Not fully bald,there were hair before his ears, he must be 38 or 40 that time. The buttons on his pale yellow shirt seemed struggling to keep his stomach covered.  And he held a knife while he was sitting on my mother`s back. My father was unconscious. I bet he really was. And I thought I should let him be to let my mother reincarnate. I thought I should.

“Will, there`s a gun in the drawer beside you. Shoot him! For the deads!” She said while pointing a drawer that stood next to me.
“No, mother. You will live eternally after this. As you said, pain is a temporary gift of eternity.” I said to my mother, I must admit that I smiled when I said that.
“No, you stupid! There is no eternity after th---“

That man pulled my mother`s hair and put the knife on her neck and give a fine scratch on her. Then wine came from her throat, spreaded around the floor. What she was talking about? She was the one who make me sure that reincarnation is real. And she is the only one who can make me and Lily together in a single perspective. What the fuck was she talking about? I nodded repeatedly and laughed. Then I took the gun from the drawer, but when I wanted to aim, he already gone.
Then I did what my mother done to Lily by removing the scalp of my mother`s and my father`s. But when I was just scratched my knife maybe about 2 cm on my father`s forehead, then he groaned in pain and said that he did a wrong thing to Lily. What the hell is happening, I said. My family must be rested like Lily. Then I made my father slept to reduce the pain by stabbing the knife on his neck 5 times like what he done to Lily, and after that he breathed no more. Done, I put them scalps to the mannequins of their own in their room. My job here was done, I said.

I was old enough to move my family to New york. (that is what I was thinking when I was 19 years old) Then I moved to a small house next to Cornfield road in New York and I thought that It was a time for me to make mannequins for people`s reincarnation aim. And Here I am, Live happily with my family and serve people to reach their eternity. And remember, Sometimes mannequins can be someone you can talk with, only you who can decide it, it`s on your hand.


Image link: https://images.fineartamerica.com/images-medium-large/farmhouse-and-cornfield-jill-battaglia.jpg

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nada

The Apex of Identity

SPOOF : What The?