Dream based story: A cell tale

This story was based on my dream which I was played as the major. I couldn`t remember much about it, but I remember that I was insane haha. Enjoy this story! Don`t forget to leave a comment! :D

A CELL TALE


The well respected major of Loskania went insane on July 3rd, 1963. He couldn`t bear the death of his family, and his mind gave up from reality. The major`s family death still became a mystery until a brave reporter asked a few question about it in 1972.
“Excuse me sir, I am sorry to interrupt your ehm--- business today. I am William Hummingwood from Arkham Bugle want to ask a few questions about your past” The reporter said.
The major was sitting on a rusty chair while he painted the guitar string with a red colour with his wounded index finger. Then he looked at the reporter with a corrugating face that was illuminated by the window above and said.
          “Who? Hummingwood? Sounds like a jest for me, you are no worth to be a reporter. Go home and drunk kid, be alive with the living dead called fate”
“Yes, I am a jest. Now this jest want to ask you about---“
“My family`s death! and bla bla bla and bla bla and bla bla bla annoying things!” Cut the major with the high tense of voice.
“So you know my purpose here, so tell me about it”
“Hahaha. . . You want to know the truth? Really? You won`t doubt it? I`ve told all the reporter about this. Okay listen! This will be quick and brief! Hahaha--- human never listen! I do hate crowd, I always do. The only thing why I want to be a major because I never like any noisy things like carts, people (sobbing) and your farts hahaha! But I am clever, I kept them away from town of mine. It caused the market became unstable hahaha, silly thing! Then my wife babbled and kept shouting on my left ears to wake me up from my insanity. Who was the insane one? It was you Marie, it was you! You trusted me not (sobbing) So I kept her quiet in the cupboard of grandfather`s! Hahaha! But fear not! Marie didn`t rot, I cared her better. A few weeks after, daughter of mine—the most beautiful girl in the world! Hahaha! Angeline! She was asking me about her mother. I kept my mouth shut hahaha! But she was annoying! So I gave her a turn to shut her mouth! (sobbing) My poor daughter, now be dead with her mother. No more noise after, and happy! Yes! I guess I am happy! Now I li----ve in silence.” The major turned his face away, put down the guitar and laid down on his comfy bed.

Image Link: https://i0.wp.com/kashmirdispatch.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/unnamed.jpg?resize=470%2C313

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nada

The Apex of Identity

SPOOF : What The?