The Indirect Wound

THE INDIRECT WOUND

 The voice of my lecturer woke me up from my deep sleep. I had been sleeping for about 3 hours last night. It was not because I am lazy or having a bad thought to my lecturer like what people always say. I was just tired. I hadn't had enough sleep. Something disturbed me. I saw a dog being murdered just for fun sake. I am not interested to pet any animals, because I feel that animals won't give any impact to me. But of seeing that thing, the way that slaughter killed him; I feel annoyed, angry, disturbed, and mad. I found it on my facebook. It`s rare to see that kind of thing though. I always found many stuff about Gaza. Palestine, Israel, and other Palestinian war things on my facebook. It made me really really get bored. But that day, on Monday night; 21st of August 2012, I found a video about a guy that killed a dog by chopping the dog`s head with machete till its skull split in half. I can say. It could be rather acceptable if he did it to a dead one. but he did it to the live one! it still has soul lies within its body! When the video was on, I saw that dog struggled. It was not to get off of the man`s carnage, the dog did it to hold the pain from that inhuman situation instead.

Gambar terkait

 It was really really out of my expectation. Me, the one who loves animals, being shocked by that insane video. For real. I was getting used to adorable animals pictures and videos. Well I always saw them all on my Instagram or Facebook. Not as always as often. Well, there were hobos videos, african-something, and other unnecesary things. But I ignored it all by kept scrolling down. But the video that I`ve watched is insane. It`s the worst experience I ever had on the internet. When I saw it, my heart was racing. Its beat even shook my chest so hard, I couldn`t even breathe tho. Then I stood and walked to the balcony to heal this chaotic mind. I could remember the air of rural area really really calmed my head, my heart started to beat normally after 2 minutes of staying in the balcony. Unfortunately, it was only my body that got healed. Not my mind, nor my imagination. It`s true. Old saying said that body can be healed, but mind can`t. I can still imagine the stuff that came from the dog`s head once the man chopped its head off repeatedly. Well creatures' skull is as strong as shield, but no shied that can`t be broken. I hate animals being a victim of human stupidity. Human can do it to their kin, but not with animals. They have roles in nature. Animals are important to us, without them we will lose our sanity.

Image Source: https://i.imgur.com/E0bg8Lo.jpg

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nada

The Apex of Identity

SPOOF : What The?